The Supporters Behind the Songs...
Support the Chorale by purchasing a Program Ad!
Advertise your business or place a personal ad in our concert program! We will also list your business in our Sponsors list on this site. We have full page, half page, 1/4 page and 1/8 page ads.
Program ads now run for the entire concert year, and will appear in the Fall, Spring and Summer concert programs; the price will reflect this. After this season's deadline, you will not be able to purchase another program ad until Fall of next year for the next year's concert season. Please provide camera-ready copy.
For more information, please email Todd Hinkle, Program Coordinator.
There are many different ways to donate to the Chorale:
Matching employer contributions: be sure to ask your employer for
a contribution that matches your own! Many employers give matching
contributions as part of their community outreach program.
Hold a fundraiser; or assist the Chorale in its regular fundraisers.
Fund raisers can include anything. See Fundraisers
below for more information.
- Patronize local businesses who have agreed to donate a portion of their profits to the Chorale.
Make a donation at one of our concerts. The Tallahassee Civic Chorale gratefully acknowledges
all of the generous individuals that have helped fund our concerts in the concert program!
- If you wish to donate or for more information, please contact us or download our Donor Application Form. Send the completed form along with your contribution to this address....
The Tallahassee Civic Chorale is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Registration information may be obtained from the Florida Department of Agriculture's Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352, within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State. The Chorale's registration # is SC-05603.
Tallahassee Civic ChoraleP.O. Box 4355
Tallahassee FL 32315
The Chorale receives grants from several sources, such as:
There are many ways to become a corporate sponsor:
- Advertise in the concert program.
- Become a corporate fundraiser by donating a portion of your company's proceeds to the Chorale.
- Underwrite a whole concert! We will give you a special promotion on this site and in the concert program.
- If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact us.
The Tallahassee Civic Chorale holds a number of fundraisers at various points throughout the year on a regular basis. It also may hold fundraisers for special one-time-only occasions. Support the Chorale by purchasing these high-quality products or by attending these events!
Our Annual Fall Pecan Sale is our biggest fundraiser and features just-picked premium pecans
from Priester's Pecans in Fort Deposit, AL.
One pound bags of fresh pecan halves, flavored halves, and pieces come from nearby groves
in Alabama and Georgia at amazing prices.
Pecans can be ordered from your favorite chorale member or online at the Civic Chorale Online Store.
Orders and payment are required by October 23.
Please Note -- We expect to take delivery this year (2018) about Nov 20th. However, since these are from the current year's crop, we are not able to guarantee delivery by Thanksgiving. Also, we are unable to ship pecans, so they must be picked up from the Chorale on Tuesday evening from the Chorale's rehearsal location: Room CH168, Communications and Humanities Building, Tallahassee Community College, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32304, or by coordinating delivery with a Chorale member.
The Chorale 20th Anniversary Coffee Cup was introduced at the Reflections Concert in the Spring of 2006. This large mug featuring the new Chorale Logo is made from high-quality stoneware and is microwave and dishwasher-safe. $5.00 + tax.
Our Chorale 20th Anniversary CD features the complete 20th Anniversary "Reflections" Concert from May 2006 including four songs performed by our special guest, Tallahassee singer/songwriter Del Suggs. This high quality live performance recording was professionally mastered for us by Lifeline Audio and Entertainment of Tallahassee.
This fundraiser doesn't cost you a dime! The next time you search the internet, just use GoodSearch instead of your usual search site and a portion of the GoodSearch proceeds will be given to the Chorale for every search that you make!
Over the years, the Chorale has been supported by the efforts of many hard-working folks. These efforts are not just limited to financial donations. They include:
- Making music, the reason for our existence!
- Instruction and leadership from our Director and artistic staff.
- Other creative tasks that help make the music such as photography and videos, publicity and concert programs, and designing and maintaining this website.
- Organizational tasks such as accounting, preparing financial for government agencies, and coordinating fundraising.
- Maintaining our 400+ title music library.
- Maintaining the roster, tracking attendance, taking board meeting minutes and keeping up with correspondance.
- Coordinating all Chorale activities, representing and promoting the Chorale, applying for grants, fund raising and administration.
- Maintaining and moving our physical properties, such as polo shirts, bleachers, musical equipment, etc.
Many thanks to the fine photographers whose work appears on this site...
- Ray Colletti
- Claire Timm
- Rebecca Levings
- Cynthia Valencic
...and many more!